Estate Evaluation in Asheville
Everyday Estate Evaluation
Grant Laughter Jewelry is one of Western North Carolina’s premier jewelry buyers. We purchase your fine jewelry, every-day jewelry, and even costume jewelry while you wait in the convenience of our store and enjoy a cup of coffee or a mimosa.
We would love to help you find the true value for your jewelry, and we feel it’s a free service that we should provide to our community so there is no cost to you. Whether you have had the jewelry and no longer want it, received an inheritance, or you simply don’t know what you have our Everyday Estate Evaluation® can help you collect the most money possible when you are selling your jewelry.
It can be amazing how much jewelry someone can assemble throughout a lifetime. We will help you find out what pieces you have, and guide you through your options for these pieces.
So many times there aren't receipts, paperwork or time to ask “What is this?”. Since we are WNC’s largest estate buyers, you have an excellent opportunity find out exactly what you have. Is it new or old, mass produced or one of a kind, and often times the most important question is it worth something?
To put it simply, we are the “place to go in Asheville to find out how much my jewelry is worth.”. Schedule your appointment now, otherwise keep reading about what we buy and our process.
We can help you determine which options are best for your estate:
- Dividing between family members
- Remodeling pieces in to new designs to remember people, places and memories
- Selling and dividing money between family members
- Finding which pieces to give away and which to keep
- Selling the pieces
What we will evaluate:
- Fine Jewelry
- Everyday jewelry
- Designer pieces such as Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Tiffany & Co, and Roberto Coin
- Diamond in jewelry
- Loose Diamonds
- Fine watches like Rolex, Patek Philippe, Omega, Cartier, Jaeger LeCoultre, Ulysse Nardin
- Modern Watches from the 70’s 80’s & 90’s like Seiko, Citizens, Pulsar
- Vintage wind watches from the 1800’s to 1960’s
- Pocket Watches
- Wrist Watches
- “Scrap Gold”
- Broken Jewelry
- Gold Coins
- Silver Coins
- Flatware, place settings, candlesticks and desk ornaments
- Collectible and vintage costume jewelry.
Please contact our Everyday Estate Evaluation® experts below. We can schedule an appointment for you to come to one of our locations, or if you are uncomfortable traveling with these piece we can meet at your trusted location like your home or bank. Walk-ins are always welcome.