Western North Carolina's Largest Jewelry Buyers
Selling Your Jewelry
Grant Laughter Jewelry is Western North Carolina’s premier jewelry buyer. We purchase your fine jewelry, every-day jewelry, and even costume jewelry while you wait in the convenience of our store and enjoy a cup of coffee or a mimosa.
It can be amazing how much jewelry one can assemble throughout a lifetime, sometimes it’s even hard to get all the pieces in one place. As a service to our community we provide, for free, our Everyday Estate Evaluation®. We will help you find out what pieces you have, and what your options are for these pieces.
So many times there aren't receipts, paperwork or time to ask “What is this?”. Since we are WNC’s largest estate buyers, we have an excellent opportunity to help people find out exactly what you have. Is it new or old, mass produced or one of a kind, and often times the most important question is it worth something?
We can help you determine which options are best for your estate:
- Dividing between family members
- Converting pieces in to new designs to remember people, places and memories
- Selling and dividing money between family members
- Finding which pieces to give away and which to keep
- Selling the pieces
What we will evaluate:
- Everyday jewelry
- Designer pieces such as Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Tiffany & Co, and Roberto Coin
- Diamond in jewelry
- Loose Diamonds
- Fine watches like Rolex, Patek Philippe, Omega, Cartier, Jaeger LeCoultre, Ulysse Nardin
- Modern Watches from the 70’s 80’s & 90’s like Seiko, Citizens, Pulsar
- Vintage wind watches from the 1800’s to 1960’s
- Pocket Watches
- Wrist Watches
- “Scrap Gold”
- Broken Jewelry
- Gold Coins
- Silver Coins
- Flatware, place settings, candlesticks and desk ornaments
- Collectible and vintage costume jewelry
Please contact our Everyday Estate Evaluation® experts. We can schedule an appointment for you to come to one of our locations, or if you are uncomfortable traveling with these piece we can meet at your trusted location like your home or bank. Walk-ins are always welcome.